Our Business Ethics – what to ask your VA
Virtually Sorted adheres to a very strict code of conduct and were in fact integral to establishing this for virtual assistants in the UK, through our creation of the Society of Virtual Assistants and our board membership of VACertified.com for worldwide virtual assistants. Our Virtual Assistant Business Ethics remain at the heart of why our clients trust us to complete their work and have continued to do so for over a decade.
- We will respond to phone/email enquiries received during business hours of 9-5 Mon-Fri within the hour.
- We will only accept tasks which we are fully competent to complete.
- All our virtual workers sign strict confidentiality contracts.
- We use secure email and ISO 27001 compliant cloud storage.
- We are a registered Data Protection Controller (ICO Registration Number: Z895954X).
- All original work will be returned to clients as soon as work is completed, unless otherwise requested.
- Usual turnaround for work under 1 hour long and received by 5pm on a weekday will be returned the next working day before 10am. If this is not possible, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you an estimated time of delivery.
For virtual assistants – virtual assistant business ethics:
- We are happy to help new/aspiring virtual assistants through our affiliation with www.societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk. However, we are not prepared to allow any virtual assistant on our client marketing newsletter lists. Any assistant trying to sign up for these lists will be banned from SVA and also many other industry organisations.
- Our Virtual Assistant Business Ethics will report any VA plagiarising content or adding us to their newsletters without consent.
- All virtual assistant queries are dealt with on Friday mornings, please be patient as we get many applications and need to go through very strict selection criteria before responding.