Caroline has over 20 years' experience as an admin professional working with companies as diverse as:
- Founding the UK's leading professional organisation for virtual assistants, societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk
- And running her own virtual assistant business, VirtuallySorted.com, since 2004
Caroline has led UK VA Spotlight sessions, introducing the international VA industry to the pros and cons, rules, laws and processes of working with UK-based customers. Caroline is a true asset to our industry, always supporting OIVAC’s mission of educating, training and collaborating with VAs located around the globe. It’s an honor and pleasure to work with her on OIVAC and other VA-related activities.
Sharon Williams, Founder, oivac.com
Professional speaking experience:
Caroline has trained a variety of private sector clients in virtual working in businesses relating to fintech, property, social media, HR... Her public speaking tends to focus on the personal assistant and media industries:
- Office* conference, Olympia
- The PA Show, Liverpool Expo
- International virtual conferences: OIVAC, VA-Virtuosos
- Northern VA Collaboration, Newcastle
- BBC's The Apprentice - appearance
- The British Library
- Strathclyde Business School
- University of West of Scotland
- Radio (BBC Scotland, Awaz FM, Q96)
Experience - real world training, great results
She has trained assistants internationally and locally, providing consultancy services for a diverse range of industries looking to introduce virtual workers or to improve the productivity of their existing teams.
Charges are per day, not per delegate, meaning you can train your whole team in one session.
Get in touch for more details on booking Caroline for:
- Speaking opportunities
- In-house training
- Advice on creating virtual teams