Virtual assistant can do pretty much everything virtually these days… Except make you coffee.
Or can we?
Well almost. We can certainly do most tasks an on site PA or secretary can do. To celebrate International Coffee Day 1st October, we’re giving away some Starbucks cards for you to use.
Have a coffee on us!
T&CS: UK entrants only. Prize is £10 Starbucks cards, no alternatives given and winner will be chosen at random. Draw will be made 31 October 2020.
Top 10 Facts About Your Cup of Joe
- It is the 2nd most traded commodity in the world, right behind crude oil.
- We have goats to thank for its discovery – a goat herder saw his goats eating some strange plants and saw their behaviour perked up, he shared this with local monks who brewed the first cup and used it to stay up all night praying.
- The world’s most expensive coffee is “Kopi Luwak” – it’s made from beans which have been eaten and digested by Asian Palm Civet cats in Indonesia… Yup, made from cat poop!
- Death Wish Coffee is the world’s strongest coffee, giving you twice the amount of caffeine in a normal cup.
- People in UK drink 95 million cups of coffee per day, compared to 165 million cups of tea. So despite being very popular, we’re still a nation of tea drinkers!
- The UK’s favourite to drink in a cafe or restaurant is a latte (also known as latte macchiato, latte, white coffee, and café au lait), swiftly followed by a cappuccino and then third place goes to esppresso.
- Like using your pod machine? Billions end up in landfill and it takes 150 to 500 years for aluminum and plastic capsules to breakdown. Switch to a machine which takes ground beans!
- The industry employs 210,000 people in the UK – keep drinking!
- Millennials (aged 16 – 34) who account for 16% of all buyers and are more likely than older people to insist on fresh coffee.
- 80% of UK Households buy instant coffee, but the drinkers of this are more likely to be over 65.
Enter our competition
To win – send us your name and address by filling in the form below. UK entrants only. Prize is £10 Starbucks cards, no alternatives given and winner will be chosen at random. Draw will be made 31 October 2020.