Reminder: GDPR becomes law today.
All your marketing lists, client contact details, data storage, accounts, email storage… You need to make sure it’s all compliant.
Checklist for GDPR compliance:
- Where was your data sourced from?
- Do you still need to store that data?
- Where is the data held? (Consider all personal data – accounts programmes, email, documents, marketing lists…)
- What risk assessment did you undertake on its security? Do you have demonstrable proof of that risk assessment stored offline?
- If you had a data breach – what is your procedure for assessing how much was exposed and how to inform those affected?
Not sure about where you are storing your data? We’ve done a quick link to some of the most commonly used online storage and their statements on GDPR: