Blogs can be a fantastic asset to your business – or your downfall. Blogs can help your business by:
- Google views them as new content which they need to browse
- They can contain fresh keywords that optimises your site for the right kind of traffic
- Displaying your expertise to your target audience
- Informing your clients about new products or services
- Updating your website so it looks current
Where they can go badly wrong is if you don’t keep them up to date – why hasn’t this business not updated their blog in 2 years? Are they still open for business?
But it’s hard creating new content alongside all the other things you need to do in your business. And sometimes the inspiration just will not strike… Which is where this useful tool comes in:
This is our handy blog generation tool for our own blog – we sit down with a cup of coffee and think about our target market and what they would like to read on the blog for just 15 minutes – don’t feel that you have to flesh out the ideas into full blog posts yet, just jot down ideas. Most small businesses will be able to come up with some ideas using this mind map technique. See if you can come up with some for your own blog!