Online business management
The Top 10 Reasons Websites Use Virtual Assistants:
- To provide “live” assistance and increase sales.
- To perform regular updates, blog entries and basic maintenance therefore increasing SEO.
- To complete back-end facilities such as order fulfilment and shipping.
- Create and build trust with consumers – we estimate over 60% of telephone calls a website receives are to check whether it’s a real business or not.
- To enable the business owner to continue part-time or even full-time work whilst starting their business.
- As a second pair of “eyes” to check copy, spelling and sense.
- To manage databases, mailing lists and newsletters.
- Managing incoming e-mail and filtering enquiries to relevant departments.
- Monitoring forums, social media profiles and other interactive elements of the website.
- To free their time for development rather than administration.
How you can work with a Virtual Assistant?
Sign up now for our tool kit for online businesses – including free safe storage and business health check:
Developed by: Web Design in Glasgow